Goals and Objectives
- To train versatile civil engineers who could be an asset to any civil and public department and work in a team with other engineering fields.
- Create skill to collect geo-diversity information using modern tools like RS, GIS and GPS for use in Town and Country Planning.
- To apply the design principals on civil construction using modern building materials and construction technology.
- Building, road and bridge construction, irrigation projects, land surveys, landscaping,
- Experimental stress techniques and non-destructive testing of construction materials.
- To impart experimental and analytical skills in civic amenities and waste management.